Welcome to the Monroe Park Vineyard and Vineyard Community Space!
Monroe Park Vineyard began with a series of vision meetings in 2004. Our desire is for a church that is a creative, thinking community that participates together in reaching our city for Christ by meeting people where they are and showing them God’s love. We value simplicity, a sense of humor, community and a collaborative approach. We also want the ministry of the Holy Spirit to be active in our church.
We were featured in a large national Christian magazine – Outreach Magazine. The article tells a lot about our approach to ministry and the beginnings of this church. Click here for the link: Reaching the Anti-Churched_ Monroe Park Vineyard – OutreachMagazine -From the July / August 2015 issue.
- Sunday morning service meets from 11 a.m. – 12:30 pm at Vineyard Community Space, 836 Clinton Ave S, Rochester, NY 14620. Best parking is on the Meigs St bridge over the 490 expressway.
- Check the Calendar link above, for music and art shows, art group, small group meetings and other events and activities as well as a link to our Google Calendar.
- Office and mailing address is: 61 Wilmer St, Rochester, NY 14607
- Call or text us at (585) 342-8429
- email@example.com is our pastor’s email
- We are also on FB as: http://www.facebook.com/monroeparkvineyard and http://www.facebook.com/VineyardCommunitySpace