Welcome to the Monroe Park Vineyard and Vineyard Community Space!
Our mission is to provide the Rochester area with a church geared to those who are distant from Jesus and/or His church with God’s love and mercy. Our desire is to serve them freely, inviting them into relationship with Jesus, and us, and to equip them for ministry.
This church will passionately seek to model Jesus’ love, forgiveness, acceptance, holiness, and power in an honest, casual, contemporary and non-traditional environment that equips people to take risks and do the things described in Luke 4:18:
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released,
that the blind will see,
that the oppressed will be set free”
We were featured in a large national Christian magazine – Outreach Magazine. The article tells a lot about our approach to ministry and the beginnings of this church. Click here for the link: Reaching the Anti-Churched_ Monroe Park Vineyard – OutreachMagazine -From the July / August 2015 issue.
- Sunday morning service meets from 11 a.m. – 12:30 pm at Vineyard Community Space, 836 Clinton Ave S, Rochester, NY 14620. Best parking is on the Meigs St bridge over the 490 expressway.
- Check the Calendar link above, for music and art shows, art group, small group meetings and other events and activities as well as a link to our Google Calendar.
- Call or text us at (585) 342-8429
- email@example.com is our lead pastor’s email
- We are also on FB as: http://www.facebook.com/monroeparkvineyard and http://www.facebook.com/VineyardCommunitySpace